The Process - how we do it?
- The vehicle is jacked up and the alloy wheel is removed from the vehicle.
- In the mobile workshop the tyre is deflated and removed from the face of the wheel, then shrink-wrapped to protect the tyre surface.
- Damaged areas on your alloy are repaired using various techniques, grinding down using a wheel machine if required.
- Primer is applied, followed by the required paint and Lacquer.
- The wheel is then cured in our on-board oven.
- After polishing, the tyre will be re-inflated to the recommended pressure and replaced onto your vehicle.
- Your vehicle will then be ready to drive away.